Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun:
You can add my name too! You guys are habit forming :eyebrow:
:07: careful, you'll end up just as crazy as.... um..... Darrel, Jeff, Jenny, Krista, Jeff S., Colin, Joe, Allie, Scott, James, Kevin, Eric (<---the worse one), Renee, Grier, Rick, and Brian....

The rest of us are normal hehehehehehehehe, bet Marvel, Angie and Kristie would be the first to agree :laughing:

baitedstorm:
:07: careful, you'll end up just as crazy as.... um..... Darrel, Jeff, Jenny, Krista, Jeff S., Colin, Joe, Allie, Scott, James, Kevin, Eric (<---the worse one), Renee, Grier, Rick, and Brian....

The rest of us are normal hehehehehehehehe, bet Marvel, Angie and Kristie would be the first to agree :laughing:

Ahem!

Well, I guess that I fall in one of those groups.... :11:

Anyway, if I have a place to stay I plan on coming down :D

Jeff (the S one)

baitedstorm:
I think we need a calendar link sign up thingy for this one Marvel....

Done! Sorry I've not posted one before- I honestly just plain forgot about this nifty feature- thanks for reminding, me oh great Dive Mistress of the Conchs!

Marvel:
Done! Sorry I've not posted one before- I honestly just plain forgot about this nifty feature- thanks for reminding, me oh great Dive Mistress of the Conchs!
:laughing:

I'm in ! Depends on traffic (and what time I can sneak away from work) as to what time I'll get there, so maybe in time for a dive, maybe not.......will stop at the supermarket on the way.

Ya know? Nobody has said what time they are coming. I'm taking the day off so if anyone wants to come over during the day & dive or hang out, let me know! I do have a couch available if anyone needs it Friday/Saturday night. Also, for those few souls that don't know where I live yet, PM me for directions.

I probably won't be there till around 7PM, and looking forward to getting wet, then eating! lol

Scuba_Jenny:
and looking forward to getting wet

um..... what exactly does that mean? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom