Oceanic Geo 4 display issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehatemefrisbee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys, I've already contacted oceanic on this but am wondering if anyone has run into the same problem. The left side of my Geo4 is not displaying numbers. Have changed battery already and there was no change...

1000009962.jpg

Hey guys, I've already contacted oceanic on this but am wondering if anyone has run into the same problem. The left side of my Geo4 is not displaying numbers. Have changed battery already and there was no change...

View attachment 811259
What time was it when you took this picture, and is the time set accurately? Just guessing, but my first thought is a few leds are dead.

Erik

6:12, that's what I'm worried about. I feel like they have a pretty good warranty program though

I’ve never had to send mine in, but I know someone who did and they rebuilt it for the basic service fee. I can’t remember what the fee amount was, though I remember thinking it was pretty reasonable. Take it to an LDS that sells Oceanic and have them send it in. I don’t think they’ll deal with you directly.

Back
Top Bottom