Oceanic Geo vs Veo 180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cruiser24

Contributor
Reaction score
hullo everyone,

am new to this forum and this is my first post.

am contemplating between the veo 180 and the geo. questions:-

1) if i am not really planning to use the geo as a wrist watch, should i just go with the veo 180?

2) are there any difference in terms of functionalities?

3) in terms of user friendliness, which is easier to use?

many thanks fo your feedback :)

First off, welcome to :sblogo:

hullo everyone,

am new to this forum and this is my first post.

am contemplating between the veo 180 and the geo. questions:-

1) if i am not really planning to use the geo as a wrist watch, should i just go with the veo 180?
2) are there any difference in terms of functionalities?
3) in terms of user friendliness, which is easier to use?
many thanks fo your feedback :)

I think their functionalities are very similar and both should be relatively easy to use. Keep in mind that the 180 has been discontinued and is pretty much phased out at most places, so you may have to choose between the 250 or 100 versus the Geo

the 100 is a very reasonably priced dive computer, but you cannot d/l your dives from it - so if you want the d/l capabilities, you will have to step up to the 250.

I purchased a 180 last summer and have had no problems with it and am getting ready to purchase a Geo for my wife (she does not want the larger puck sized wrist PDC so that is why we are going with the Geo)

There are some deals out there on last years model Geo's if you look hard enough - they changed the color schemes up for this year, but they all have the same features AFAIK.

Back
Top Bottom