Oceanic pro plus 2.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubberduck

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone know of any snap-on screen protectors for the pro plus 2.1? I've seen the one at leisurepro with 4 adhiesive pads but the reviews have alot of complaints of it falling off easily. I was hoping to get one that snaped onto the unit.

Thanks

ZAGG sells a 'military grade' one that adheres/laminates to the screen, so it's not the snap-on style, but that's what I'm using successfully.....they're just a bit tricky to install but they work great!

Does the Zagg cover the entire screen around the buttons like the snap one that Rubberduck describes or does it look like the one that comes in the box?

I had one on mine. I goes around about 2/3 of the button. I'll second that its hard to install, but it covers almost the whole screen. Its so much nice then the one that comes with the computer.

I was thinking about the zagg, I have one on my ipod and it does hold up well although the ipod never hits the water.

Their lifetime warranty is also nice, called up and got a free replacement for my ipod, no hassle at all.

I just use a piece of 3M packing tape applied directly to the screen. Lasts a long time, easy to replace, and costs nothing.

I just got the ZAAG InvisibleShield for my Pro Plus 2 and it covers the enitre screen. I have one on my iphone and have had it for about 4 months and no scratches so hopefully it will work on my Pro Plus 2

Back
Top Bottom