Oceanic scuba gear for a beginner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you go through Oceanic you get MSRP...so that explains that...now, as far as with the rest of Vis.Unltd. two Websites... don't know...we can just asume that they work as to different profit centers with different deals on different gear...but I really don't know...it might just be inconsitencies regarding their web postings or up-dates...
Anyway, keep asking around, your sure to find the right fit for you and your budget.

visibility unlimited is a actual store has a website great people to work with excellant customer service speak with cathy

DandyDon:
It helps if you fill out your profile, we might know local shops who would work with you at these prices - which is always preferable...!!

A mask would be the last thing I'd order on line...

Well, you were right. Never do that again. This mask is freakin ENORMOUS.

The reg I'm considering is the GT3 but it doesn't have DVT. This particular model says no DVT so I'm thinking it's maybe last years model? Does it really matter?

best thing to do is call cathy she is great to work with i worked with her on mine and my fiance complete setup including wetsuits we got the atpaks as well shipping was cheap and fast she has the best customer service there is tell her sam said hello

jsado:
The reg I'm considering is the GT3 but it doesn't have DVT. This particular model says no DVT so I'm thinking it's maybe last years model? Does it really matter?
DVT simply protects the regulator if you dunk it in water without the dust cap on. If you do dunk it without DVT, then you have to have it repaired. Just be careful and you won't need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom