Oceanic Swivel MaxDepth Combo Analog Guage Console w/ Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockfordhx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Oceanic swivel MaxDepth Combo Analog Guage Console with Compass used only for 3 dives when I was doing my certification.

Not NEW but as close to it as you can get.

No scratches, Looks Great !!

2 guages and compass and HP hose. Was serviced on 11/2011.

Asking $100 + $7 USPS priority mail to upper 48 States.

WT6M0112.jpgWT6M0113.jpgWT6M0115.jpg

Note the one that is for $109 on LeisurePro is not this model. My Combo also includes the compass.

Price lowered before Ebay.

$100 shipped to your door if you live in in the CONUS.

The problem might be that the console you have pictured is not the swivel one . The swiv rotates so that you do not need to turn it over to see the compass. Merely rotate the head. Even so that is not that great because the two gauges you really need for nav are still on opposite sides. The compass and depth gauge. Your price though is still good for a gauge cluster in that condition. Just not good enough when compared to leisure pro. Going by them 75 - 80 is more reasonable.
After all it is used and that will take 40-60% of the new price right off the bat.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatal

What is your best price shipped to Florida, 33976? PM me.. Thx..

Ant

Sorry Jim but you are incorrect. I just looked again and it does swivel without having to turn it around. If anyone is interested and you are worried about it I can take video of it swiveling.

This is a great deal at $100 shipped since the compass is about $50.

Almost new condition $100 shipped. You cannot beat this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom