Oceanic Veo 250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tell her if you don't get it you could get bent. This can backfire though as if she's not a diver she could say "quit diving!" In that case tell her if you get it you will be her slave for the next year.

I just ordered this computer yesterday so I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Man, this was one of the hardest decisions! So many to choose from, so little money to spend!

I have one too and like it. I just wish I could get a low profile/bungeed wrist mount for it like my compass and bottom timer.

cork2win:
I just ordered this computer yesterday so I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Man, this was one of the hardest decisions! So many to choose from, so little money to spend!

i know how you feel! it was hard for me, but i think i made the right decision.

You should like your VEO 250. I have one and the family has three VEO 200s. All work fine. We have not had an issue with any of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom