Oceanic VT3 O-Ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hqduong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know the size of the Oceanic O-Ring size? I prefer not to buy their ridiculously over priced battery kit.

I have one and can measure the diameter for you or alt open it up and measure the old one and order a new one and reassemble when you get it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have one and can measure the diameter for you or alt open it up and measure the old one and order a new one and reassemble when you get it.

The problem I have is that I don't have any tools to measure it within a degree of accuracy :(

I don't find any such o-ring in the Parker handbook. What is a "standard B26 O ring".

I just found it at my dive store. I had to bring the o-ring in and compare it. It's a 0-026. Now I need the transmitter hatch o-ring size :-/

Code:
I don't find any such o-ring in the Parker handbook. What is a "standard B26 O ring".

In the Parker catalog that would be a 2-026 O ring. Or, the standard denomination AS-568-026.

You should be able to buy just the o-ring for your LDS, I know we sell them seperatly even online. The advantage of getting the battery kit even though agreed it is way over priced is that if there ever is a problem with the computer flooding you will have a leg to stand on with Oceanic. I have had on flood and bc I used the battery kit I was able to get them to send me a new computer, but you can still just get an o-ring.

Back
Top Bottom