Oceanic vt4.0 now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I can confirm the old transmitters work with the new VT4. I have an Atom 2 with a separate Bud transmitter. I was able to add it to the VT4 and the thing that amaizes me the most is I did it with out reading the manual! Try that with the Atom 2.

Yes I can confirm the old transmitters work with the new VT4.

Thanks Aquanut2 for the confirmation. I am waiting for mine to arrive hopefully this coming week. I will be using my Oceanic datamask for videoghrapy as it helps me keep my eye on the subject without worring about any alarms mines or others whether I am doing a deep dive or just hanging in the mid of the blue ocean. The datamask is the best and easiest dive computer I have ever used/seen. I am going to use the new VT4 for hunting with a low volume mask for wider view.

Thanks,
regards

I just got the VT4.

Works fine with the transmitter I had for the Atom 2 and a nice computer.
I can't wait to dive with it this weekend.

Just got my VT4 too. I am eager to use it hopefully this weekend. As other people said the menus are intuitive and easy to use with the three buttons.

Just did my first 2 dives with it -- Awesome as expected.
No problems switching over to the compass underwater and the alternate dive screens during the dive or changing my nitrox % between dives.

For no real reason I will put up a picture of a Wolf Eel we encountered on the dive (one of at least a dozen :cool2: )

PICT1999.jpg

Nice wolfie!

Yeah, the VT 4.0 is in two simple words....FREAKING AMAZING. I love this computer. Still dive with both my VT3 and my new VT 4.0, love em both, but the VT 4.0 is simply awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom