Oceanic wetsuit offer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dealers that are participating have posters and such to promote it. Sounds like your dealer wasn't participating.

Nova SS:
Not being a smart *** but if they ( your LDS) do not tell you about the wet suit deal how are you suppose to ask them to call their rep to participate in the package?

I found about this wet suit deal AFTER I bought all my stuff, from searching the web. A little to late. Maybe my free wet suit looks good on his girl friend?

:D

tracker:
Does Oceanic still carry the Farallon 7mil suit, and if so, how much $$.

Tracker:

The Farallon 7mil is no longer available, although you may find a dealer out there that has some inventory. We have introduced the Ultra 7.0 - you can find more info here: http://www.oceanicww.com/p_wetsuits_ultra7.html. These have literally just hit the docks - they're shipping out to dealers now.

Doug

I just purchased the Delta 4. After the first dive the plastic cap broke on the first stage. I took it back to the retailer that sold it to me and replaced it immidiately. Besides that I am very happy with my purchase. I haven't been able to figure out the Surfave / Dive configuration. I will try it tomorrow.

Also bought a Probe LX....pretty good.

The dealer never offered the Free Wet Suit.

Back
Top Bottom