OCi inferface cable issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpomerantz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a new OCi and I love it. Replaced my Aeris Epic. I am having an issue attaching the cable to the watch. It does not want to connect and the instructions say to line it up and turn which it wont do. Has anyone had issues or is it me and I just need to be guided through it? Thanks

Jay

I believe that I had the same problem. The cable will only fit into the watch one way. Once inserted, push then twist firmly, it seems to require more 'twist' than you would expect in order to attach. Almost seems like you are going to break it, but you don't. It's a little scary.

I agree with Chales2, after the first time is will go in easy. The other thing you may find is the software is not the greatest, and if you use a MAC it will hangup from time to time. I went with MacDive and that fix everything only you still need their software to check for updates.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom