Octo for Atomic B2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyKSue -

We apologize that incorrect information may have been relayed to you by one of our staff. We do our best to keep all employees trained and up to date with various equipment, and this will be a great topic for our next training meeting! This way we can make sure the entire Dive Addicts staff is clear on 1) the specs and requirements of various second stages (including octos) and 2) how to properly communicate this information to our valued customers.

As has been stated above, there should be no issue tuning your Tusa octo to work with the B2 first stage. That being said, we also agree that there are some advantages to choosing an Atomic octo as well (we love the SS1 for an integrated octo, or any of the Atomic second stages for a standard octo).

Feel free to give us a call (801-572-5111) or stop by and we'll make sure you are taken care of.
Gads... thanks for this reply- that was unexpected!
I appreciate this!

Customer Service! A lost art. Kind of shocking when you run across it.
It is, isn't it! So good to know that Dive Addicts really cares about their customers!

I must say first off, we all are human and make mistakes. NO ONE is infallible!
Dive Addicts is a GREAT LDS and have always been good to work with and will go the extra mile to make things right.
They reached out to me in a private message here to "fix" the misunderstanding. I'd much rather use a dive shop like that than one who acts and thinks they are perfect! Especially when they contacted me, and not the other way around.
I give a thumbs up to them!

Back
Top Bottom