Buying 3 sets of regulators - Dive Rite XT1/XT4 or Atomic B2 / B2 Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how the flooding situation there?

Worst natural disaster in Libyan history, storm Daniel. Storm leaves 10K missing and over 6K dead. Cities, towns and villages in the east swept to sea!

My immediate family and I are OK. We live in western Libya, about 700 miles away from the disaster area.

Thanks to everyone for the replies and guidance. I've placed the order... 3 sets of Atomic B2 w/ B2 octos. I'm excited to give them a try. Hopefully they live up to the hype, although at this point so long as they are functional it will be a step up from our current gear or rental gear.

Diving was a lot cheaper when there were only two of us in the family!

Worst natural disaster in Libyan history, storm Daniel. Storm leaves 10K missing and over 6K dead. Cities, towns and villages in the east swept to sea!

My immediate family and I are OK. We live in western Libya, about 700 miles away from the disaster area.
I was just discussing this with an employee that lives in Beirut. It's amazing that one of the most significant natural disasters in recent history is not getting much coverage here in the US on the news.

Diving was a lot cheaper when there were only two of us in the family!

Diving as a family especially with your son is priceless and most awesome thing in this whole world. My two elder boys are certified divers with 3 more younger ones to follow eventually. You are going to forget how much you paid for the equipment very quickly and will remember the great times diving with your family forever.

May you enjoy most awesome and safe diving with your family in calm seas with fantastic visibility for many decades to come.

Diving as a family especially with your son is priceless and most awesome thing in this whole world. My two elder boys are certified divers with 3 more younger ones to follow eventually. You are going to forget how much you paid for the equipment very quickly and will remember the great times diving with your family forever.

May you enjoy most awesome and safe diving with your family in calm seas with fantastic visibility for many decades to come.

Thank you, and you are absolutely correct. We have dove with our son has dove every week since he got certified in July. He's in love with diving as much as I have ever been, and he's already asking about all of the places we could go to dive. Considering diving was my wife and my passion before becoming parents, it is only fitting that we should share this with our son and enjoy many family dive trips and adventures together.

Now, if I could only get the kid to stop asking about cave diving while his mother is in the room....

I was just discussing this with an employee that lives in Beirut. It's amazing that one of the most significant natural disasters in recent history is not getting much coverage here in the US on the news.

I saw a half second blurb about it on CNN but not much more. It is truly an exceptional event from all aspects especially considering that it happened in the Mediterranean basin. Nothing like this has happened in centuries. The number of dead and presumed dead is staggering in a country with a very small population (less than 6 million people in a country almost 3 times the size of the state of Texas).

Big news here , both disasters.

I will try to stay on topic, but....

Big news here , both disasters.

I will try to stay on topic, but....

Very big news here for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom