OctUNDERfest...Capt. Slate's Creature Feature Sunday Oct. 25!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool one day I have to go there, Christ of abyss is also on my must go list. I left comment under your other post about Today. I wish I could go :( I'm in Tamarac not too far from Dania :)

I have had 5 sign up today and we have plenty more room if anyone wants to join in :D This is going to be lots of fun and of course getting free stuff is always a plus :wink:

AWESOME and hey Becka, I AM on the manifest, right? :blinking:

p.s. I'm going to invade your house to take a shower and get ready for the PIRATE PARTY okey dokey? :kiss2:

AWESOME and hey Becka, I AM on the manifest, right? :blinking:

p.s. I'm going to invade your house to take a shower and get ready for the PIRATE PARTY okey dokey? :kiss2:

Yes my lady you are on the manifest. My door is always open for you anytime :cool2:

Ive had some insight on some of these prizes and I for one am going to hit that reef and find me some medallions. :eyebrow:

WOO HOO race you to the stern!!! Last one in is a rotten egg!

Hey y'all, the NOAA forecast has it laying down flat for the coming weekend down in the Keys...so make your reservations now!!!

Hi guys, does seem like it is gonna be a great weekend (weather) for sure, lots to do. And yes the creature feature second dive is the "Pirate Fest" Treasure hunt and prizes! So plan on staying around until 4 for the part at the Caribbean Club, fun fun fun! BTY I am so happy to have Speargirl (Becka) here running this crazy place, something ain't right with her! But I am sure glad she is here...my kid Hunter loves her two boys Denis and Tyler they come over almost ever night. - see the SB Nation on Sunday! - Slate

I for one cannot wait until Sunday, what a fun time awaits us!!! And I can't wait to see what Becka has done to your shop, Spencer! :cool2:

We now have 47 divers going on this trip. One boat is full and we have 10 spots left on the other boat. Sorry after those are taken we have no more boats going on this event. But if you want ot do a creature feature your more than welcome to go on the one on Friday morning.
305 451 3020

WOO HOO that's totally awesome, Becka!!!

I know you and me are on the boat I want to be on, right hon? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom