OctUNDERfest...Capt. Slate's Creature Feature Sunday Oct. 25!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have us down on the same boat :D I'm getting there around 7am so my gear is in a good spot and so I can get everything ready and have your coffee going :)

WOO HOO that's totally awesome, Becka!!!

I know you and me are on the boat I want to be on, right hon? :wink:

Last edited:
Love ya!!! Please save me the seat next to you!

I'm new to the foum and new diver, just finished my advanced/nitrox and always wanted to dive Creature Feature, I'll go, it's a nice opportunity to meet more divers.

Marcos, did you call and book directly? Please do, thanks! What better way to meet fellow ScubaBoarders?

I do hope you called before 3pm today if not all 3 boats are full... What a turn out Thank you everyone :D I'll see you all on Sunday. 7:45a show 8:30a go

We still have room Sat for:
SG/Duane/Bibb Departs 8am
Double dip SG: Departs 1pm
Night Dive Reef Departs 5:30p

Sunday AM full
Sunday PM
Double SG : Departure is 2pm
Reef: Departure 2pm

Night Dive Wreck SG : Departure is at 5:30pm ( Must bring a buddy)

Spencer, holy cow, I've been diving down in your neck of the woods since the seventies but I have never, ever had as much fun on a dive as I did today!!! I've played with some critters over the years, but I've never actually hugged two sharks at the same time before, and today was the first time I've ever snuggled a Goliath Grouper!

My friends all had a blast too. The ones who didn't stay for the party e-mailed or phoned and said they loved the dive. Thanks for sharing your critters with us!!! :blinking:

Hey y'all the rest of you, we had so darned much fun that we are doing it again on November 8!!! You better call Becky and book it soon, today's dive filled up pretty quickly. :crafty:

Did anyone who was on this dive find a mask in their gear bag by mistake? One of my friends misplaced his on the boat. Let me know, thanks!

Debbie, well the same for me, I love diving with great avid divers like we had with your group and the fact the sea was flat calm made it even better. Yea the critters were behaving and everyone got to play with them, naturally that has been my favorite dive for over 30 years here in Key Largo. I loved getting to know everyone in the group and look forward to all of you coming back again soon! Thanks for everyone for making it a fun Sunday AM dive for me. Slate

Now Spencer, where did you get the idea that I'm an avid diver? :rofl3:

I took about 350 pictures and I'm still going through them to pick out the best dozen or so to post. I just couldn't take a bad picture that day.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom