Off to Raja Ampat tomorrow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a GREAT trip!!!
My long awaited trip to Raja Ampat starts tomorrow, even though the only thing that I am doing tomorrow is taking a taxi to an inn close to the Gatwick Airport Terminal. The actual cruise on board the MSV Seahorse starts on 5th November - cant wait!

The conditions are wonderful. We just arrived back in Singapore after a crossing trio from Ambon to Sorong. Bait balls and schooling mobula Rays in Misool.

Love to hear how the seahorse is! I've been wanted to return to RA and sorehead seahorse is high up on the list. Have a fantastic time!

I know you are going to have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Wonder if you will still be giving up diving forever after this trip. :wink:

I know you are going to have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Wonder if you will still be giving up diving forever after this trip. :wink:

Thanks. On my return I'll post a full report and photos.
BTW, I am NOT giving-up diving after this trip. Socorro & Bonaire in May 2015, Bali (Padang bai) & Wakatobi in October 2015 and finally Philippines (Dumaguete & Tubbutaha) in March-April 2016. Then I intend to hang-up my fins.

I know. Sorry I meant even after those other trips, I believe you won't be able to forget your Raja Ampat trip. It will
be forever inside you and so I wonder if you will still be able to hang up your fins forever. :wink:

Lol...I'm not the only one who plans years in advance! We have Raja Ampat in 14 months at Misool. Followed by Komodo 7 months after that.

Socorro is on the list too!

Have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom