Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first post usually gets updated with who is attending and what they are bringing. That way we avoid the 50 bottles of ketchup.. HOWEVER, 50 bottles of rum is good! :)
Hermit Crab and I are planning on attending, and we will bring the s'mores fixins, along with some marshmallows for the gun fights, and will probably bring food stuffs... crab cakes anyone?

I didn't know I was supposed to bring a gun. Does Ginnie have any restrictions on caliber or magazine capacity? :D

I'm open to bringing something, food wise. Let me know what's needed.

The site and the pavilion are reserved.

So, Jenny, didn't you say that you are diving for lobster every weekend until the season closes? You could probably have 30 or more pounds of lobster tail before April. :D

So... you're saying there's something wrong with 50 bottles of ketchup? :confused:

I'm more of a mayo person myself... :14:

I'm more of a mayo person myself... :14:

hmmmm.... mayo

so white and creamy ... like

crispy coconut DOUGHNUTS!!!!

I didn't know I was supposed to bring a gun. Does Ginnie have any restrictions on caliber or magazine capacity? :D

I'm open to bringing something, food wise. Let me know what's needed.

Generally the calibar is 1/2" PVC. It works the best. How you configure it though is up to you. As far as ammunition, the cheaper the better, cause the raccons and squirrels don't care. Old and stale may work better though, might have to do a study....
Oh, and for the adults, rum helps. :wink:

I'll be there... hanging out around the fire since I'm on a little hiatus... Anyone from S. Florida needs a ride, there will be plenty of room...

Any beer requests...?

Tim.. ole buddy and pal.....lots of rumm eh, erh, uh... room...yeah, that's it! :)
I am planning on taking that Friday off and driving up in the morning. Would love to catch a ride. Of course this includes Hermit Crab also! :)

You're coming up Friday morning? Cool! We can get a couple of dives in before everyone else shows up!

Is there going to be a sign up list for this event?
Do we make our reservations on Scubaboard or directly with Ginny Springs?
Will there be group activitys,if so what might they be?
When shareing this with others who should we tell people to contact for more info?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom