Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woot!!

post 12!!!

I ended up with post # 13, is it Friday?

I have created a flyer for this event to post locally. It needs adjusting before I can post it here, too big. Imagine that. A MEGA flyer! I just need verification on rez. Any news David?

Megadive!!

Weekend right before finals...I'll have my nose in a book, but the book will be in the ballroom...

Scubafool--if we are renting the pavilion, should we all chip in a few bucks to cover that, or what?

I thought that I had Ginnie's number in my phone. But, I forgot about that cellphone getting stolen. I have it now, though, and I will call them tommorrow.

As far as rental for the pavilion goes, I will get that handled. And if Ken would be so kind as to bring the infamous collection tank, anyone who wishes to help out with that expense could donate in that way.

Community Dinner is where everyone brings something like a side dish, chips, soda or hamburgers, hot dogs,desert or paper plates, condiments or ketchup and such. We always end up with way more food than we can eat.

Breakfast is done pretty much the same way
Things like shredded cheese, eggs, peppers, tomatoes or what ever you would like in an omelet. Or if you prefer cinnamon rolls and such, some folks bring cereal.

Hope this answers your question.

Sounds good. Wondering because my wife has some food allergies, so our diet is limited. Will there be a list so we don't get 50 bottles of ketchup? :dork2: Or do we just leave it to chance?

I've never been to a Spring Megadive. The date works out for the me this year so I'll definitely be there at least for Saturday. :D

Sounds good. Wondering because my wife has some food allergies, so our diet is limited. Will there be a list so we don't get 50 bottles of ketchup? :dork2: Or do we just leave it to chance?

So... you're saying there's something wrong with 50 bottles of ketchup? :confused:

The first post usually gets updated with who is attending and what they are bringing. That way we avoid the 50 bottles of ketchup.. HOWEVER, 50 bottles of rum is good! :)
Hermit Crab and I are planning on attending, and we will bring the s'mores fixins, along with some marshmallows for the gun fights, and will probably bring food stuffs... crab cakes anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom