Official Launch of my Website !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll pay "20-ish" for that calendar, dude. Do it up! We're already into january!

Ed don't sell yourself short. People pay that much for calendars all the time! Say it is a special limited edition autographed calendar for ONLY $25 + shipping and handling.

Wonderful pics, as usual.
Paul

Ed,

Your site is great! Thanks for doing it. I always enjoy seeing the photos that you post on the board.

As for the calendar, I would definitely buy one. How about cafepress.com? As I understand it, they handle the manufacturing, shipping and order-taking. You get paid for every one that they sell. I don't think you have to lay out any cash in advance.

Nice work Ed. I'd buy the calendar.

After looking over your shoulder more than a few times, I know you have more good pictures like those. Get them up there, man!

Kudos to 7millimeter for such excellent suggestion...band now you can buy the calendar.

Thanks for forcing me to make it available on-line. I was able to do some improvements...once again thanks for your support.

http://www.cafepress.com/uwphotography

Ed

7millimeter:
Ed,

Your site is great! Thanks for doing it. I always enjoy seeing the photos that you post on the board.

As for the calendar, I would definitely buy one. How about cafepress.com? As I understand it, they handle the manufacturing, shipping and order-taking. You get paid for every one that they sell. I don't think you have to lay out any cash in advance.

mstudley:
The calendar came out great! Especially because I got to be in it :)

I'll have to order one of these soon.

And he put me on the cover!!! We should demand royalties!!!

Seriously though, looks awesome. Hope you sell a million of them and then blow it all on more camera gear! :D

RIOceanographer:
Hope you sell a million of them and then blow it all on more camera gear! :D

I think this would be the only natural progression in gear purchase for Ed.

Imax%20camera%201H.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom