Official Statement from Blue XT~Sea Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JC Fedorczyk:
Hey Christi,
Can you email me about our reservations? We just found out that Coral Princess is not going to be open until 1/1. We were planning on coming in 12/30.... :(

tried to send you an email on your site but it says it's underconstruction. :wink:
Try sending her a private message.

E-mail works, you just have to use my e-mail address rather than going through the website. info@bluextseadiving.com

I much prefer e-mail to PM's...I need to keep everything in one place.

I am getting to everyone, I promise...I need to get October and Noember taken care of, then i'll move on to December. Thanks for your patience!

Christi: Hi! i am Maxi from Blue Angel...just to let you know that we are already open for diving and the hotel is opening 50% on NOvember 20th hoping to open the other 50% by december...
I am putting an official report here now
Thank you
Maxi

Bartmaxi:
Christi: Hi! i am Maxi from Blue Angel...just to let you know that we are already open for diving and the hotel is opening 50% on NOvember 20th hoping to open the other 50% by december...
I am putting an official report here now
Thank you
Maxi

Hey Maxi!!!!!!!

So great to hear that the hotel is opening even before December 1! I hope you are doing ok and I will see you in just a few more days!

I'll make sure to let all of my customers know the good news!!!

Thanks for the update!

Hi Christi,
Glad to hear that you and the guys made it through OK. Thanks once again for the "early warning". We ended up on the last flight to leave Cancun before they closed the airport!
We'll be in touch in about a return visit in the New Year

Thanks again for everything

Andy & Kate Graham
Oxford, England

Back
Top Bottom