Official Statement from Blue XT~Sea Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacoz22:
Thanks and how do they make it sticky? I mean how does a thread get in the sticky position? Just curious.

A Moderator has to do it.

In this case, a moderator invited me to post my statement and then placed it as a sticky.

If it bothers anyone, please feel free to contact a moderator.

Hi Christy!

I know you are probably still getting bombarded emails but I wanted to make sure that you got my emails about rescheduling (we want to come down in February). Haven't heard back from you but figured it might just be because you are so busy with other reservations. I didn't want to send another email if you already got the first ones. However, if you did not receive them, let me know and I'll resend! If you are just busy, no problem at all!!! Can't wait to get back to Coz and spend lots of money!

Glad you all made it through safely!
Michelle & Rick Hart

d56nut:
Hi Christy!

I know you are probably still getting bombarded emails but I wanted to make sure that you got my emails about rescheduling (we want to come down in February). Haven't heard back from you but figured it might just be because you are so busy with other reservations. I didn't want to send another email if you already got the first ones. However, if you did not receive them, let me know and I'll resend! If you are just busy, no problem at all!!! Can't wait to get back to Coz and spend lots of money!

Glad you all made it through safely!
Michelle & Rick Hart

How funny...looks like we were literally writing each other at the same time! You should have two back to back e-mails from me...FEB is still wide open :)

Back
Top Bottom