OFWF Gathering -- October 25th in Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Who's up for another gathering? Still lots of time to go diving.

Who's interested in meeting up in Brockville, get a couple of dives in and munch down on some food?
The possible party makers for October 25th
DivingGal
DiverLady
Canuckdiver
Diver Gadget
Scuba Duffer & Mrs Duffer
diverdeb001
Lurch & Mrs Lurch to be
Wetvet & Mrs Wetvet

sounds good!

diverlady once bubbled...
That sounds pretty good to me!

Diverlady

OOPS!!

I forgot to mention:

I will only go if DMI goes cuz we're BUDS now!! (Okay, I'll go even if DMI doesn't but it won't be the same.)

:)

Diverlady

I might have to beg transportation from someone, though - car will be back in Alberta

The 18th would be ok for me, but only me.:(

The 25th when that husband of mine will actually be briefly joining us in this country, we are committed to belated turkey with my mom. I wonder how we get out of that...:wink:

procyon once bubbled...
The 18th would be ok for me, but only me.:(

The 25th when that husband of mine will actually be briefly joining us in this country, we are committed to belated turkey with my mom. I wonder how we get out of that...:wink:

Turkey is a good reason.... You come out on the 18th, then while he's back, and you're both free I'll get some of "the gang" out and get that fella wet. After all, he's probably really dried out after being in the desert so long, he'll need a bit of hydrating!

I would give a good effort for the 25th (pretty sure Mrs. Duffer and I would be there) but the 18th is definitely out.

Diving eh, guess I'd better get one of those 7mm thingy's and try this cold water stuff. I've still only got tropical climbs and shallow (above the thermocline) dives in Georgian Bay to my credit. Guess I'd better get a hood while I'm at it and find out what being an OFWF is really all about!!

Back
Top Bottom