OFWF Gathering -- October 25th in Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which charter op are we talking?

How many can they take at one time?

Do the freaks coming want to have dinner? If so, I can make a reservation at Buds or some other place.

I'd be up for the Lillie and Muskie!!

Charter sounds like it would be a good idea... do something a little more challenging than the Connie and Rothesay... although both of those dives would make a fun night dive... hmmmm....

heard good things about the daryaw, looking for ward to that one, other than that I'm easy.
:D

Tempting...TEMPting...

I am on a course in Oakville that would rule out the Sunday for me

but

There's Saturday right?!! I'll see if I can make it work. I have to see this Brockville place dang it.

So put all the good stuff on Saturday k? hehe...

Will there be any other wet suit wonders there?

I'm going diving for the weekend :D, so if you want on the charter -- please contact Above and Below directly to reserve your spot.

Please let Jymi know you're with the OFWF.

If you're interested in hanging around for munchies let me know, I'm in the process of arranging a Freak hang-out.

Me n Mrs. Wetvet would Love to come to see y'all. We would be interested in diving on both Sat and Sun, and it would be great to put some faces with some of the personalities. Besides, it will give her one more chance to do warm water diving before getting reacquainted with her drysuit!!

See yall soon,

Wetvet

P.S. We would likely be interested in hangin out with the group on Saturday evening.

Our group enjoyed the last trip, so will see if they're up for another one. I expect I'll have to spring for a room somewhere though, as I know it'll be too cold to camp.
Since I would think the main tourist season will be over, do many cabins, small motels shut down or offer off season rates?

wetvet once bubbled...
Besides, it will give her one more chance to do warm water diving

Wow - we obviously have a different definition of "warm"!!

My wife and I are definitely up for it! Can someone give me a few more details. I would like to hear about the dives - depth and conditions. Also, where should I book a hotel - Brockville?? Where do you usually go for dinner so we can book a room close by? And we are going with the 25th for the dives?

Cheers

diver gadget once bubbled...
I am with Groundhog246, Anyone know of an Inexpensive good motel or something to that effect??

Expedia.ca comes up with $59.00 for the Best Western or Days Inn in Brockville. If you use Gananoque as the search, it quotes the Travelodge 1000 Islands at $44.00 - you can't beat that - although I have no idea what the property is like.

Also, if you click on the Accomodations link on Above and Beyond's site, they mention a few "cheap" places right by thier op!

Back
Top Bottom