OFWF Group Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your going to run across the lake, make sure you check in first., or if you tow your boat you can most ilkely park it a the dock at Northern Tech Diver.

They let people do that with no problems and then you get to Tim's and/or Tommy's

JB

I haven't been around for some time. So, has the date for a group dive or dinner been set up?
If this will be a Good Friday - I am off - will be diving in Columbia.:D ;-0 :rolleyes:

nothing set as yet!

this weekend (15-16th) is wide open for me

next weekend, saturday the 22 I will be in welland for the shipwrecks seminar.

but open on the sunday as far as I know.

I will be glad to go on the OFWF diver if one is planned. I am only an Advanced but love the dive.

scuba_18

Tom R once bubbled...
Alexandria Bay this Weekend,
Let me and Dive Dude when and Where, so we can be there with someelse :wink:

Tom

Did I miss the dinner????? Wahhhhh!!!!!!!! Sniff!! Sniff!! :(

Someone should have PM'd me.

count me in ..just let me know when..and hey rooster im in your corner pal..we can even drive up in my car if you want..man im anxious to try out my drysuit if we can just get some open water here..darn ice..

Hi!
What kind of drysuit do you have? Do you have dry goves for it?
I got a nice suit and some toasty undies, but I still need to get some fry gloves to match.. I dove with wet gloves until the water was around freezing.. had to stop 'cause I couldn't move my fingers.. LOL
We have open water around here.. Chippawa Creek and the upper niagara river.. Just in case you want to try out your suit..

i bought 2 suits off ebay last week..one by harvey which has arrived and the other on is by body glove which will arrive this tuesday..couldnt pass them up ..paid 180 us for both.and hey sparkey..maybe we can get together for some diving

Scuba_18 once bubbled...
I will be glad to go on the OFWF diver if one is planned. I am only an Advanced but love the dive.

scuba_18

oops you musta misread..it is the OFWF Dinner not dive. And this is to setup a possible BBQ and dive day....and you are of course welocme to both or either one....of course this is a soon as I recieve your membership fee :wink:

Back
Top Bottom