OFWF Group Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm your dive partner, don't be lookin for another one with better qualifications on me. :upset:

Friends Gift Shoppe....small retail gift store......I will be down your way the following Friday I have an appnt at 10:45..let me know if you are available....

You know my dear that works both ways!!:wink:

I'm sure I'll be around butch, fridays are usually pretty quiet.

and hey marie! key word, "DIVE" buddy :wink:

I've got my first 2 dives booked....Good Friday float down the Trent with the Club and the Treasure Hunt at Presquile on Fathers day. Maybe the Treasure Hunt would be a good place to meet everyone.
Randy...

Thank you Depthgauge, I might just take you up on that offer if Canuckdiver is tired of seeing me through his mask!:wink:

well randy, hopefully I will be at both of those events, so would work well.

oh, and jason, careful what you wish for ! LOL :wacko:

I am assuming you know these two divebirds..Cobaltbabe and Canuckdiver.....hmmm .....

Randy sounds like fun ...Those two days..I haven't had time to zip down to see Gil and reup for the club...Goiong solo or have you got a new young dive recruit ????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom