OFWF Group Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending what day and where I could maybe possibly be there. But if my other half is there (DP) then I am represented well. Set it up boys and girls and lets get this thing rolling. :)

No can do this weekend...I am up in London for hockey...My son is playing inthe All Ontario finals...(Actually north in Ilderton <sp>). But hey in the future ????...Who knows....I think a quik get together for some would be ideal. This summer is going to be busy I am also doing my DM, so weekends and my wifes patience will be at a premium. :wacko: .....I guess we should just pick a date and book it. ( for the coffee get together), and then do the same for the summer day.

Taz<?> thanks for the offer of your place and Canuckdiver for the boat. Sounds like fun. I would suggest the early part of August, for both bugs and visability reasons.......

I think this weekend is out for alot of us. But I do agree a meeting would be in order to get things rolling.

The last weekend in March or the first in April. Getting closer to summer and closer to diving. Should have recieved some of the wedding invites by then for all those that have them coming up....I know I suppsoed to go to Aspen in June<?> for one, but I haven't got the date yet.

Either weekend would be alright with me. Since I'm not getting married anytime soon (just the opposite) that would be fine.:wink:

ok, just figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody is interested.

just about any weekend is good for me, I'm off fri-sun.

Canuckdiver if you are bored on Friday..drop up and see me at my wifes store in Campbellford...:wink: I am onduty that day for her (one of the few I do in the year) Come by Timmies on the way and make mine a tea, just milk and bag out :)

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Either weekend would be alright with me. Since I'm not getting married anytime soon (just the opposite) that would be fine.:wink:

LOL.. That reminds me of a something I was asked in a divestore once...I went to my LDS and bought a ton of gear.. some of the stuff was an impulse buy.. my friends asked me.. "You're not married are you?!".. My answer was "nope.. or I couldn't afford to dive :) "
I know a few folks who have very understanding wifes/husbands... Its not easy dating a diver.. they are never home and usually lug several hundred pounds of gear around :) But we are fun :)

Its not easy dating a diver.. they are never home and usually lug several hundred pounds of gear around :) But we are fun :) [/B]

LOL, my point exactly! I guess I'm gonna have to find that elusive "full-service dive buddy"

any volunteers?:eek:ut:

Butch103 once bubbled...
Canuckdiver if you are bored on Friday..drop up and see me at my wifes store in Campbellford...:wink: I am onduty that day for her (one of the few I do in the year) Come by Timmies on the way and make mine a tea, just milk and bag out :)

well, I won't be around this friday, only have a short weekend this week, in the process of changing hours here at work. next week will be my first friday off. Any other time is fine though, what store is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom