Oh no...I have a date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

I think you better at least wait until she starts pre school. :D

Chad

PS. PM me your number and I will call you.
Wait...I think we must have a misunderstanding here...you do realize I was kidding about the date, right? I just want to make sure we are on the same page and you don't expect something that I am not willing to deliver...

hehe...seriously, you already have my number!

glad you were able to hook u with tyler, you'll like him. remind me on the dates when you get closer, if i am in the neighborhood i will drop in and say hi.

O-ring once bubbled...

Wait...I think we must have a misunderstanding here...you do realize I was kidding about the date, right? I just want to make sure we are on the same page and you don't expect something that I am not willing to deliver...

He is from KY....maybe he wants to go "camping" too.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

He is from KY....maybe he wants to go "camping" too.
I hear he pitches tents a lot...whatever that means...KYMermaidDivr told me..

Advice? Well maybe...

Don't make fun of divers who stuff the long hose. There is a bunch of them down there and some of them are are pretty big.

Go in the winter because the spring basins are nice and clear. OOPS... too late sorry.

If you clip your reel to your butt make sure you can reach it before going into the cave so you don't end up doing all kings of gymnastics and mucking up the cave trying to get at it.

Don't drop your spool when doing the lost line drill. And...expect the instructor to move the line so don't expect to find it where you left it.

If you do drop the spool, tie off the free end before swimming off in search of the spool. If you lose the wall you were supposed to tie to you'll never live it down.

Hold on tight when doing the cut line drill. Oh...and hold on the the right end of the line.

If you drop a line arrow, don't look for it on the floor cuz they float.

Don't leave line arrows lose in your pocket because they will all float away when you open the pocket.

If you do lose youre line arrows just look on the ceiling because the last class lost theirs too.

O-ring once bubbled...

hehe...seriously, you already have my number!

It is at my house and I won't be there until about 10 pm tonight.

Chad

mark3397 once bubbled...
Looks like I'll be on that date with you O-ring *grin*.

Who is the other guy?
You're the other dude in the class? The other one is SillyGrendel on the board...he will be our tank monkey..

O-ring once bubbled...

You're the other dude in the class? The other one is SillyGrendel on the board...he will be our tank monkey..
Grendels like bananas and sometimes will refuse to carry tanks without being bribed first..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom