Oh no...I have a date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and I usually dive with double 80s or double 72s.

mark3397 once bubbled...
We don't start the class until the 1st of July.
This thing is getting pretty close, eh?

close? umm, yeah. I need to get in the water some more, how are you guys doing? :wacko:

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
close? umm, yeah. I need to get in the water some more, how are you guys doing? :wacko:
We got blown out last weekend so I dragged myself to the quarry. I am planning to get in the water every weekend between now and then...mostly quarry, but we do have a trip out to the Eureka on the 22nd.

O-ring once bubbled...

We got blown out last weekend so I dragged myself to the quarry. I am planning to get in the water every weekend between now and then...mostly quarry, but we do have a trip out to the Eureka on the 22nd.

Have you tried out your new fish-blinding light yet?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

Have you tried out your new fish-blinding light yet?
Had it in the quarry yesterday. Hard to tell the difference since the vis was so horrible, but I can't wait to get it in a cave (or on a night dive).

I dove my full setup last weekend and worked out a few kinks. Got the bands were I needed them. Worked on kicks and turns. Everything feels good, but damn, these 104s are _heavy_.

The place where I work at is shutting down for two weeks starting on the 27th, so I can pick you up whenever you want
O-ring. Wish I would have known that a few months ago.

I take it we are meeting Tyler at EE at what time on the 1st?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom