Oh no...I have a date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark3397 once bubbled...
I dove my full setup last weekend and worked out a few kinks. Got the bands were I needed them. Worked on kicks and turns. Everything feels good, but damn, these 104s are _heavy_.

The place where I work at is shutting down for two weeks starting on the 27th, so I can pick you up whenever you want
O-ring. Wish I would have known that a few months ago.

I take it we are meeting Tyler at EE at what time on the 1st?
I will be at a slight disadvantage having never worn a set of 104s...oh well, that's life, eh?

Yeah, I wish we had known that too...it would have been nice to get to the springs or the coast for a few relaxing fun dives (and some practice :) ) before class.

Anyway, yeah, as far as I remember, Tyler wants to meet us at EE at 9 a.m. I will verify that when I get home (email is at home).

I leave a week from Monday, what about you guys? I just got my new 55# wing, so I should be all set...

Just don't forget to take that OBOD off that new-ish wing of yours. Take lots of rock boots, youy can share them with the class....

Have fun, and drink a few cold beers in the sun for me.

I'm flying in on Saturday to Jacksonville, but won't be heading down to High Springs until Sunday night or early Monday Morning. Are you guys still at the same motel? Oh, and by the way, I've never been in a set of 104's either, but I can't wait to get out of my al80's.

-M

As far as I know, still at the Cadillac under Mark's name. Hey, did you try to call me this morning? I didn't recognize the area code and was in a meeting so didn't want to take it.

Big-t - I switched out the OBOD a couple nights ago..

Hey if you're still down there I'm supposed to head down on the fourth for the CDF social and some diving.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Hey if you're still down there I'm supposed to head down on the fourth for the CDF social and some diving.
We will be down there for class the 1st - 6th.

We should hook up...I am going to try to meet Chickdiver, Diesel, and a couple others for dinner. Maybe we can get a group together.

Sounds good. I'll PM you my cell phone. I'll be staying at River Rondev...whatever they all know where it's at.

Good luck O-ring, SPEEDSTER, and Mark!!!

Remember full report when you guys get back

O-ring, nope, wasn't me trying to call. I don't think I have your #, pm me with it just in case we need to contact each other while away from our computers. (yeah right, as if!!) I'll pm you mine.

That'd be cool if we could get a little SB get-together in cave country!

Blue Space, thanks for the well wishes, I think I'm going to need it.:wink:

-M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom