OK how am I to re-attach the dial on my EM5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will do. Two others so far, Kevin(Mntlblock) and his buddy. Kevin wants to meet you. I really think a Datura night dive is the ticket!

It's been very windy this week. Might be calming down over the weekend but Datura looks doubtful. Should have been here last week--we were in a school of 80 huge tarpon at Datura!

It's been very windy this week. Might be calming down over the weekend but Datura looks doubtful. Should have been here last week--we were in a school of 80 huge tarpon at Datura!
Yep, been watching it. Wind is supposed to drop to less than 10MPH sometime Wednesday. I am hoping it will lay down sooner. Tim from the Macro class also said he might be around. I think he is linking up with Phil tomorrow. Looks like he bought an Nauti/EM5 as well. Pretty sure I have your number somewhere...

Bob, I can do the Sunday morning high tide if you and kevin are willing. Need buddies as Maribi will sit this one out as she has just done a nice hair style for a trip we are making next week. I an good to go with "diver hair" so I can dive! I pm'd you my cell phone and email. Please give me a call let me know if you all can make it. High tide is 9:15 so I plan to be at the bridge by7:30 to gear up and be in the water by 8:00. We should be out by 10:00 or so and can hang out, clean up, and then get that burger!

Back
Top Bottom