OK, who's got trips planned??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could go as many times as some of you are going!
What do you guys do for a living??!! Whatever it is,
SIGN ME UP!:D

End of March, its going to either be Bonnaire or the Similian Islands. Leaning towards the Similians.

Thanks,
Red Rover

aboard the MermaidII. Then around Phi Phi for a few days after that.

Then Oahu at the end of January '03. Going to try to squeeze in two days of diving on a week long family trip. But am thinking that for maintaining marital harmony, one day might be more relaistic.

MissAmberDiva - Some of us may look like we go diving a lot, but, believe me, none of us are diving as much as we want.

MissAmberDiva:
I personally want to invite you and your honey, on any of my above mentioned trips.
And I hope I didn't sound "stuffy" listing them here.

:gorgeous:

Well, let's see: the Maldives at the end of January, then a possible underwater archaeology course in Southern Italy in June or September, and a few days in SouthWestern Thailand coming back from a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam at Christmas 2003.

The rest will surely come in due course, no idea where, no idea when, but who cares?

Thanks so much for the invite!!
I would love to go with you guys some time.
But like I said my next trip will have to be some time next summer. So I can't go any time soon, even though I would jump at the chance if I could.
Oh by the way, you never sound "stuffy". I love hearing about your trips and upcoming plans!!!:wink:

Tahiti

and I am off to Truk & Bikini Atoll in April 2003.

Chiara - have you been to Cambodia before? It is a beautiful country and Angkor is the most stunning place I have ever been. See attached to whet your appetite!

Jim:
Welcome back. Waiting to ready your trip report.
That is some PIC you posted. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom