OLD THREAD--Continental - What a load...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RiotNrrd:
Ummm. About those tiger sharks? Uhhh... I found out later they were nurse sharks. Oops. Sorry to get everyone all excited. I thought I heard someone on the boat say they were tiger sharks, but when I later looked them up in the Humann/Deloach guide, it turns out they were nurse sharks. Still pretty neat though.

As far as the order goes... I was kind of in sensory overload from all the stuff I was seeing, so I got very stream-of-consciousness. But in all honesty, the sharks are not that much of a big deal to me - they are neat, but I don't get that excited about them. I like the really strange looking fish more.

RiotNrrd

"But in all honesty, the sharks are not that much of a big deal to me - they are neat, but I don't get that excited about them."

I'm willing to bet that if they were the 4 Tiger sharks originally stated, you'd have most definitely been excited!:11: :11: :11: :11:

Dang, got my all excited here. It'd just been only a few minutes since I bought my Continental ticket to Cozumel, flying Friday-Apr 14 and Tuesday-Apr 18. I received the email confirmation while reading thru the first 30 odd posts, then fianlly noticed the dates of the discussion. Whew. :pilot:

DandyDon:
Dang, got my all excited here. It'd just been only a few minutes since I bought my Continental ticket to Cozumel, flying Friday-Apr 14 and Tuesday-Apr 18. I received the email confirmation while reading thru the first 30 odd posts, then fianlly noticed the dates of the discussion. Whew. :pilot:
I did the same thing...

Martha:
I did the same thing...
We really need a post origin date automatically added to the title.

When are y'all going....? :wink:

Sorry for bringing this thread back up again after so long. I just had to comment on the shark thing. I went back and read the first post like all of you did and it would have scared the heck out of me thinking that flights might be cancelled.:11: I'm going to Cozumel in 37 days too! :D

Matt

Some nice Mod has fixed the title. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom