OMD-EM5 lens/port advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks guys!!! plenty of advice.... ok.. i've to buy the panny 8mm and oly 60mm macro... :wink: i've time to find used lenses but i think to buy the panny new... difficult to find one used..:(
ok i don't sell my 4" dome.... can be usefull in the future... with 12-40.. when i became rich :D:D:D

Definitely get the 60mm macro lots of fun underwater with this lens. I am not much of a wide angle guy (I have the 9-18mm) but I took a class with Mike Veitch and Lucas Vaime with Underwater Tribe in Indonesia this year and learned some good techniques to get the most of your wide angle photography.

Definitely get the 60mm macro lots of fun underwater with this lens. I am not much of a wide angle guy (I have the 9-18mm) but I took a class with Mike Veitch and Lucas Vaime with Underwater Tribe in Indonesia this year and learned some good techniques to get the most of your wide angle photography.

Was Steve A. an American now living in NZ also on this course? Thinking of doing it myself. Apologies for going off the thread :).

Back
Top Bottom