OMS Dual Bladder 94lb Wing and Back Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silverblade

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OMS 94 lbs Dual Bladder Bungee Style Wing with Aluminum Back Plate - $250

Wing in in excellent condition. I just put on 2 new power inflators and new silicone bungees. I am selling off some of my equipment to raise money to buy a new harness, so this is your chance to get some excellent equipment at a good price.
Inflates and holds air well (no leaks). I bought this from someone else last year and have only been using wing in the springs here. Not sure of year made, but the material is in excellent condition.Some of the grommets have green discoloration.

Back plate is an OMS aluminum plate with 1" wide crotch strap attached

Rings, D-rings, quick release buckles and belt buck included. Just add 2' webbing and you have a harness.

Info from OMS Website:
The 94 lb dual bladder retraction band wing uses 1000 denier Cordura nylon cover backed by 5 to 6.0 oz. of Urethane to prevent abrasion and to increase puncture resistance. This is superior to most competitors who use little or no urethane backing. This leaves their products far more susceptible to punctures and abrasions. Housed inside the nylon cover are two 210 Denier Nylon bladders backed with 3.8 oz. of Urethane.

The unique OMS elastomeric bands increase the versatility of the bladder. They help eliminate air shift by evenly compressing the bladders which prevents a massive air shift that can occure on non banded bladders. They reduce drag and snag potential by retracting the bladder to a width less than the divers shoulders. Also, by adding or removing bands in different parts of the bladder, the diver can more easily adjust A. lateral trim to compensate for stage bottles, cameras, etc and/or B. Horizontal trim e.g. head up, down or level.

The inflator hoses and Dump valves are interchangeable for a variety of unique hose configurations. The standard configuration is: A. Divers Side Bladder - lower left and top right, B. Tank Side Bladder - Lower right and top left. It also has 4 cam band slots located in the non inflated section for mounting single cylinders. It is compatible with all OMS as well as many other harness systems utilizing 11 inch center mounting holes. Quality without compromise!

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 187
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 237
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 215
  • plate.JPG
    plate.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 174
  • clips.JPG
    clips.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
may be a stupid question, but....I was wondering. Question about the inflator hose. If you pull on it does it release air from the wing?

Does anyone know if one can be added?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom