On My Way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
Well if you look at the count down timer then you will see(not bein a smart booty).
Oh... I'm using the "classic" skin for the board (trying to avoid the much-hated sidebar) which doesn't show countdown timers.

I was just wondernig if your move would be after my planned diving road trip to Florida by way of South Carolina......I've got some leave to burn off..... :wink:

FreeFloat:
Oh... I'm using the "classic" skin for the board (trying to avoid the much-hated sidebar) which doesn't show countdown timers.

I was just wondernig if your move would be after my planned diving road trip to Florida by way of South Carolina......I've got some leave to burn off..... :wink:

When you going? Maybe we can work something out. Your more than welcome to stop by.

DMP:
Your more than welcome to come to :wink: . I guess I could train the two of you the proper ways to party the Airborne way :crafty: .
So, when do I get my first lesson? :uptosome:

Scuba.ksue:
So, when do I get my first lesson? :uptosome:

Umm when I get to Fayetville and set up my command post (party central on the weekends and the weather is to crappy to dive). There will be deco bottles to share for those mornings after (yes there is an alternative use for 100%).

DMP:
When you going? Maybe we can work something out. Your more than welcome to stop by.

The latter half of May, at the moment, is the plan. I've been encouraged to bump it slightly into the first week of June as well so I have to see if I can weasel out of something military in order to do so.........

FreeFloat:
The latter half of May, at the moment, is the plan. I've been encouraged to bump it slightly into the first week of June as well so I have to see if I can weasel out of something military in order to do so.........

Coolio.... Hmm are you bringing the duct tape (aka 100mph tape)?

DMP:
Coolio.... Hmm are you bringing the duct tape (aka 100mph tape)?
'100mph' tape? That's a new one on me....... When it's green, I've haerd it referred to as 'gun tape' and it took me a LONG time to train myself to call it 'duct tape' instead! :D

...Yes, there's always at LEAST a roll behind my truck seat, somewhere around the lift jack and Maglite.....

FreeFloat:
'100mph' tape? That's a new one on me....... When it's green, I've haerd it referred to as 'gun tape' and it took me a LONG time to train myself to call it 'duct tape' instead! :D

...Yes, there's always at LEAST a roll behind my truck seat, somewhere around the lift jack and Maglite.....

I always keep a roll in my dive bag, in the truck under the back seat and the apartment has roles stashed everywhere (I sometimes forget the last place I used it there). There is a history behind the name.....maybe I can find it somewhere and post it in the Military Club.

DMP:
I always keep a roll in my dive bag, in the truck under the back seat and the apartment has roles stashed everywhere (I sometimes forget the last place I used it there). There is a history behind the name.....maybe I can find it somewhere and post it in the Military Club.

Great for gunshot wounds, repairing aircraft, holding humvee headlights in, quick hair removal, pretty much anything

It get's it name from Vietnam when the guys use to put it over holes in airplanes after being shot from small arms fire, and they use to say it would go 100 mph faster.

ScreamingDiver:
Great for gunshot wounds, repairing aircraft, holding humvee headlights in, quick hair removal, pretty much anything

It get's it name from Vietnam when the guys use to put it over holes in airplanes after being shot from small arms fire, and they use to say it would go 100 mph faster.

They used it back in WWII to patch glider skins as well, which the average speed for a glider was close to 100mph. Read it at the airborne museum in NC. Also, has some practical uses as well, great for doing a quick patch on a dry suit or if your fin strap breaks and no spare just tape that bad boy on and your cooking with oil then.

Back
Top Bottom