One instructor without assistant teaching more than 4 PADI open water students....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyriver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
sorry Post deleted as in the wrong forum board

flyriver

Last edited:
Hi, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

There is a special forum called Instructor to Instructor. It is open only to dive professionals (DM and higher). You need to apply for admission through your control panel. Topicas like this are discussed in there regularly.

If you join and go to that forum, you will find a very recent thread on this very topic. I think you will find it quite informative.

Hey thanks John,,, I thought there might be one but didn't look. Thanks

Shouldn't this procedure be discussed and taught in your instructor course? I'm sure there are standards for how to manage students in that situation.

However I still recommend following the steps that BoulderJohn gave to join I2I, it's a very valuable resource to be able to get feedback and advice from other dive professionals.

Post deleted as in wrong forum board. sorry!

Last edited:
Hi --- thanks for your help. I have written to the scubaboard post support team and the group leader for scuba instructor private post but have not heard from them. I have since written another message.

How long does it take for the processs to go through --- days or weeks? It was on the 20th June I requested.

Hope the moderators would chime in ! thanks

best regards!

Hi flyriver, sorry about the delay, but the volunteer moderator who approves the I2I applications has recently been bereaved and hasn't been on the board while he deals with events in his personal life. I believe he will be back online in the next few days, but if your case is urgent, we will try to sort something else out.

Oh my word.... that is horrible news!!! ;(((
thanks for your response....
if someone else is able to fill in his role for the moment, I will appreciate it but otherwise, I will wait.

Oh my word.... that is horrible news!!! ;(((
thanks for your response....
if someone else is able to fill in his role for the moment, I will appreciate it but otherwise, I will wait.

You should be in now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom