one more- galapagos agressor II vs. deep blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lee3

Contributor
Reaction score
Again, thanks for everyone's suggestions and help thus far. i searched galapagos under this forum and have read every thread that was hit which was very helpful. It sounds like we would prefer to go in August or September. I have it narrowed down to the 2 aforementioned boats. the agressor II gets nothing but rave reveiws. Deep Blue is a much faster boat and will significantly reduce the travel time to darwin and wolf but had very mixed feedback through May of '04. After which Deep Blue was supposed to be overhauled on the deck and in the kitchen. Has anyone been on Deep Blue since this past May and if so I would be eager to hear your thoughts. Anyone that has been on both boats and can compare/contrast, we would most appreciate it. We are fortunate in that cost is not a concern for this trip. we want to focus on boats that have great DM's with a good safety record and can squeeze in a 10-14 day trip in August or September of this year if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom