One of the Best Snorkeling Spots i have ever been to. GoPro video included BVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never fed fish before and to be honest before this the thought hadn't even crossed my mind when i went snorkeling. But the place i went provided the bread and made it sound like it was "the thing" that people come to do at the caves.

My snorkeling adventures always go something like this other video:

Andrew Engel - YouTube
snorkeling part starts at 55sec

And I guess i'm sorry if the other video made anyone upset.
Now thats more the kind of video we all like :)

I have never fed fish before and to be honest before this the thought hadn't even crossed my mind when i went snorkeling. But the place i went provided the bread and made it sound like it was "the thing" that people come to do at the caves.

My snorkeling adventures always go something like this other video:

Andrew Engel - YouTube
snorkeling part starts at 55sec

And I guess i'm sorry if the other video made anyone upset.
\\

Slow CLAP...now that is a video I can appreciate. Nice job!

\\

Slow CLAP...now that is a video I can appreciate. Nice job!

I won't comment on the fish feeding as I know there are different views on it and they do it at some spots over on St John and St Thomas (Coki!) as well.

Loved the eagle ray in the first video, but as others have said it was missing something, especially compared to the second one you posted. I have all of the GoPole mounts and it looks like that is what you were using in the second video, which to me really helped with some of the angles. In the first one you posted (with the fish feeding) I was curious how small the mount was you were using, because as I mentioned above the angles just seem to be more like a standard camera and you did not take advantage of various mounts for the GoPro which can make it great.

That is not a complaint at all, I just know the first one seemed a little more boring and it appeared you either held the GoPro in your hand the entire time or only had a very small mount with you. If you don't already have a GoPole reach I highly recommend it because it shrinks down to fit into my computer bag, but also extends long enough for them pesky "shy" fish that won't let you get too close :)

Anyway, I'm just excited over all as I have been in the planning stages of my next BVI trip and have never done Norman, so thanks for the video! I've heard a lot about it but have just never been. Did you happen to find any other interesting spots in the BVI that you would recommend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom