o'neill wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two ONeils, one is a Polartec (13 yrs old and in great shape, color is a bit faded cuz it is my pool suit) and a 3 mm about 8 yrs old. Still use them at least once a week and would buy the brand again and again.

What a price!!! jump on it before they are all gone.

maria

There are a lot of wetsuits out there that will likely fit your needs. I only buy O'neill wetsuits and drysuits for one reason, their customer service. I dive a lot and I'm hard on my gear. O'neill has the best customer service in the industry. Period. I had a three year old drysuit. They replaced the knee pannels, valves, wrist seals and fully taped the suit for $70. I sent back a drysuit I bought last year for wear on the leg and shoulder. They replaced all the neoprene on the suit and gave me new valves for all FREE! I have a number of O'neill wetsuits and have never had a problem. However its great knowing that if you break it O'neill will repair it for almost nothing.

Rich

I bought the 3000 J 7/5 mm one piece hooded suit on the notion I might enjoy local diving more here in MN. I've rented 7mm before this year, & froze everytime it got below 55 degrees (I have 7% body fat). This suit is no less than amazing - I dove down to 39 degrees several times this summer, & my last dive, Lake Superior (44 degrees for 30 min. @ 60 to 70 ft), it only started getting chilly at the end of my 2nd dive. As mentioned before though, fit is everything, & I had to learn all the latest tricks of the trade to get into this one (plastic bags over the hands, baby shampoo solution in a spray bottle, etc.), as it fits like it was custom tailored. I thought I would only be a warm water diver once a year, but now LOVE diving cold (hey, maybe Puget Sound sometime??). Nice knowing from previous post, O'Neill backs it's products up well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom