Operation RD was a sucess

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
The operation was a success, I gave Boogie the ransom only to free my one of my relations. Fin Solo has decided to stay with me also. It was a long day and some celebrations were done at the local watering hole, just way too much tequila and how about that chili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo's coming soon.

After rescuing Denis members of the GLUE Dive Club had to do something in Grand Bend and what do you do in Grand Bend Ontario on a sunny day, that's right you go diving never mind the beach. For those that haven't dove the Wexford it's worth a dive, the only guy that I know running charters to it is Scuba Quest from London, Good Service and a quick boat sits 4 double tankers, 6 single tankers.

For all the history of the Wexford visit this site. I know it's not Kingston, but this wreck is alot more interesting then the Keystorm IMHO, and best of all there's a Timmy's in the village.

First Pic is Dan Mackay, Boogie711 & James P
Second is the port hull
Third is the Winch Midship
and last but not least, another one Spikes Friends

I will post more pics to the clubs website

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom