Operators in San Pedro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Within reason mbs, and probably after they've evaluated your skills, combined with any timing issues. It works better and better when you end up on a boat with the same divers every day. I find it hard to understand that Robbie is running any differently but then I haven't been diving eith him for awhile. Love that guy anyway!

I'm also heading to San Pedro for Xmas, and I've got a few days booked with Chuck and Robbie - largely based on their reviews here and on TripAdvisor. I'm hoping to find some diving a few other days by walking up and down the beach and seeing what's available. We'll see how well that works - some companies and dates are booked up already, but a few of the longer trips (e.g. Turneffe) haven't all been scheduled yet.
Looking forward to meeting Chuck and Robbie and diving some warm water!

You'll have a blast! Great dms and Robbie is a real character. today was our last day. Heading back to snow in ny tomorrow :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom