Opinions on DIVEVOLK for Smartphone Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you're supposed to remove any screen protector and use the virtual home button (called AssistiveTouch).

if your case was purchased under a year ago it's still under warranty. Contact DiveVolk support
Code:
it@divevolk.com

Hijacking the thread as it is currently on sale, and I am tempted to try. Currently I use a two-arm tray and a light with my hero9 gopro. Questions:
1)Anyone used both Gopro and this - what are the pros and cons?
2) How do I attach DiveVolk to the tray - any extra hardware required?
3) How is macro without an extra kit? Any impressions on the kit?

"Woody Alpern is with Mike Young at DEMA Show." Nov. 2023

"Woody Alpern is with Mike Young at DEMA Show." Nov. 2023

And for people who aren't a product or dislike tracking, we see this...
1700647586645.png

And for people who aren't a product or dislike tracking, we see this...

That's quite odd. I'm not a product, and I dislike tracking.

And yet … I have no problem disallowing Facebook, and watching the video anyway (see below).

I've always assumed that Scubaboard members are capable of managing web security on their own platforms, but in the future, I'll try to keep this issue in mind.

fbx.jpg

Oceanic+ Dive Case (and Apple Watch Ultra) app update. Looks like the biggest update since v2.0

v 2.0.11
  • High-Resolution Photography: iPhone 14 and 15 users, get ready to snap pictures like never before! You can now take photos with a stunning 48 MP resolution using the main camera, a big jump from the usual 12 MP offered by other cameras. This feature will be accessible and manageable right from the user interface, but keep in mind, it’s only available on compatible devices and lenses.
  • Advanced Video Stabilization: We’ve stepped up our game with new video stabilization systems. The standard one cuts out those pesky micro-vibrations without any lag in the preview during shooting. Plus, we’ve added a ‘cinematic stabilization’ that mimics a dolly-cam or gimbal effect, smoothing out shakes and fast movements for a movie-like feel. When using this mode, you might notice a slight delay, but that is normal for this type of shooting. Now, you’ve got the power to choose the best shooting system for your needs.
    We recommend giving these new features a dry run on land to get the hang of them before diving into any aquatic adventures.
  • Cloud Sync Update: Cloud sync, in some circumstances, may encounter connection problems. We have implemented not only the Apple Watch Ultra>iPhone>Cloud communication, but also the Apple Watch Ultra>Cloud communication. This allows the devices to send information redundantly, ensuring greater reliability of the data transfer.
  • Storage Space Check: Before and during diving, the available memory amount is displayed. This prevents usage issues during the dive and shows the actions to be taken.
  • Smart Capture: Resolution of a bug within the Smart Capture function.
  • No Fly Widget: This widget now removes itself from the iPhone home screen once the countdown has elapsed.
  • Users can now select a specific folder for saving photographs, addressing privacy concerns.
  • Viewing the gallery while diving is temporarily disabled for users who do not grant full folder access.
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements to enhance your diving experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom