Orbitz Code For 2012?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From their history, more recently discontinuing it first for 2011, then bringing it back at half of the old rate after some time, I am not expecting one. It'd be nice, but if they cut it in half again - well?

Hope we all get a nice surprise...! :cool:

Last edited:
Lent in 2012 will start on Wednesday, the 22nd of February so Carnival is the week prior like Mardi Gras: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - Wednesday, February 22, 2012. See...
Cozumel Insider - Cozumel Carnaval - Calendar, Schedule of Events & Information - Cozumelinsider
Cozumel Carnival 2012, Program, pictures, and discription.

and Cozumel Mexico Travel - Cozumel Carnival

Booking well in advance will probably save you more than a discount code. Kayak.com and Matrix.itasoftware.com both show the cheapest flights to be going on the 14th and returning on the 21st or 22: $497 each inclusive on Continental. Or you could fly 15-22 San Antonio to Cancun for $395 on AeroMexico, and there is a wide choice on flight times - but I wouldn't.

You didn't answer but I presume there are two of you? For comparison, you could get the same Continental ticket and 8 nights at Suites Colonial for $689 including taxes, or upgrade to a suite for $5/night each. When I try Kayak and Orbitz for those flights and Villablanca, I get an error - so you may want to phone them. I have found the phone agents to be very nice and helpful.

I also see Funjet has a package, using Continental flights I think, with 8 nights at Villablanca for $806 each, plus optional upgrade to Superior room for $110 each. Their Superior rooms are upstairs but very nice, twice as large - like a Junior Suite. I suggest the upgrade! But you can do the flights for $497 and the room separately for $280 each or $374 for the Superior - so no savings there huh?

BTW, be sure to not book ground transfers or trip insurance thru a ticketing vendor. You can get the ground transportation for half as much there, and do much better on trip insurance.

Now, Cheapcaribbean.com can be difficult to work with online, but again - the phone agents are nice. I guess it tends to work that way more with sales than with support. :laughing:

I hope that gets you started ok...

Last edited:
Orbitz extended TRAVEL100 to March 31 2012.
:banana: Sometimes I love it when I am wrong. :blush:

That's great! TRAVEL100 is a different code from this years. Got to remember that. Gracias...!

As I said earlier, Orbitz was not showing a package for Villablanca - but phone them and ask them if they can make that work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom