Orcatorch Quality Light In A Compact Size. 👍

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Show me a negative review on ANY Orcatorch, free or not.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Orca Neg.JPG

That is not actually how it works. I’ve done several reviews for them, all on Amazon. You buy the light and send them a copy of the purchase. Within a day or two you receive a refund for the purchase via PayPal. This happens before any review has been done. There has never been a stipulation of review first, then payment. On a couple of occasions my review was not submitted for several weeks after the purchase, and refund, was made.
Nor is a positive review required for refund! The agreement for refund is that a review is submitted.

I find the practice of buying glowing positive reviews reprehensible.

It starts off by announcing that they're giving away free lights to lucky users. You are told to purchase one from Amazon and if you leave a "satisfactory" review on FB, they refund your purchase cost. Not sure how you trust these reviews. :(

Our tests are real, and divers' comments on diving lights are also based on their real diving experience, and there is no mandatory praise as you said.

Once the customer received the goods, we immediately gave a refund, and the tester needs to dive several times with the diving light before making a fair evaluation, so there is no such thing as you said, leaving a satisfactory review before refunding . The purpose of our need for testers is to collect the thoughts and opinions of experienced divers on diving lights and actively improve them, hoping to bring better diving experience to divers. :)

You can also see the authenticity of the test content mentioned by the above tester from the pictures he took.

Please don’t doubt every tester who seriously tests diving lights, they are all experienced divers, and they will follow their own heart to express their opinions and comparisons of all diving lights. 👍

Our tests are real, and divers' comments on diving lights are also based on their real diving experience, and there is no mandatory praise as you said.

Once the customer received the goods, we immediately gave a refund, and the tester needs to dive several times with the diving light before making a fair evaluation, so there is no such thing as you said, leaving a satisfactory review before refunding . The purpose of our need for testers is to collect the thoughts and opinions of experienced divers on diving lights and actively improve them, hoping to bring better diving experience to divers. :)

You can also see the authenticity of the test content mentioned by the above tester from the pictures he took.

Please don’t doubt every tester who seriously tests diving lights, they are all experienced divers, and they will follow their own heart to express their opinions and comparisons of all diving lights. 👍
Including sponsoring individuals that close dive sites and leave dead buddies behind in overhead environments without alerting emergency services?

Including sponsoring individuals that close dive sites and leave dead buddies behind in overhead environments without alerting emergency services?
I don't know who you're talking about, can you tell me the name?

do you have a link for this post? as i was about to buy this light
Just do a search, I suspect this was a bad switch as it quit after getting sluggish but the next day it worked fine, I just returned it, I bought it on Amazon for this ease of return and it was from a different seller, if it were from the “outdoor equipment expert” I would have contacted them and got a replacement.

it seems a good light, I use D710 regular dive lights and have a 530v which has been great, I prefer the 21700 battery so I wanted to try the 710v, I’ll buy another one of these days but other projects are in the lead now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom