Order question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good afternoon LowDrag,
I would like to apologize on behalf of Whites for the lack of representation on SB, we will be sure to have more presents moving forward. It is true that we are a supplier for military entity and there has been a tremendous demand for the EVO3 lace up boots as of recent. I can assure you that we are actively ramping up our inventory and will have boot inventory levels back to normal by the end of July. With regards to the Whites current boot promotion, it is for our "Fusion Boot "not EVO3 lace up and on the Fusion ONE and ESSENCE packages only.

To try and help right your situation we have offered in place of the 3mm neoprene sock a free upgrade to the MK3 thermal liner which offers a tremendous amount of protection and comfort. Whites has also made efforts to source out additional boots to fulfil your backorders, we were able to secure a few pairs unfortunately size 12 as are most sizes are back ordered until end of July.

Our in field REP has also made additional efforts to supply solutions to address some of the urgent concerns and questions. We are very excited to have your LDS as a recently newly added dealer in the area and look forward to working with them to delivery a quality product to the Portland market.

White appreciates your patients and acknowledges the frustrations when concerning product backorders.

Eric

Hey, Eric-

Since you mentioned the Essence, do you have a release date for that yet? I have one from the pre-orders and have had several people ask me when they'll be widely available.

*I retract the question, I just checked and it's up on the website now!

Good afternoon LowDrag,
I would like to apologize on behalf of Whites for the lack of representation on SB, we will be sure to have more presents moving forward. It is true that we are a supplier for military entity and there has been a tremendous demand for the EVO3 lace up boots as of recent. I can assure you that we are actively ramping up our inventory and will have boot inventory levels back to normal by the end of July. With regards to the Whites current boot promotion, it is for our "Fusion Boot "not EVO3 lace up and on the Fusion ONE and ESSENCE packages only.

To try and help right your situation we have offered in place of the 3mm neoprene sock a free upgrade to the MK3 thermal liner which offers a tremendous amount of protection and comfort. Whites has also made efforts to source out additional boots to fulfil your backorders, we were able to secure a few pairs unfortunately size 12 as are most sizes are back ordered until end of July.

Our in field REP has also made additional efforts to supply solutions to address some of the urgent concerns and questions. We are very excited to have your LDS as a recently newly added dealer in the area and look forward to working with them to delivery a quality product to the Portland market.

White appreciates your patients and acknowledges the frustrations when concerning product backorders.

Eric

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions and frustrations. We have received our Mk3 thermal socks of which one pair fits my wife and the other pair is a bit tight on me. I am confident I can work with your rep to fix that very minor issue. I also picked up the Antares Glove system for my wife's suit today from our LDS, thank you for sending that to us. I am looking forward to getting the gloves attached to her suit. This has been a bit of a long road but I am certain it will have been well worth the wait. I am a believer in good customer service and in your response I feel that you have shown me such customer service. I intend to put this situation behind us and hope that you are interested in doing the same. When asked in the future by any diver, if I like my suit or not, I will tell them that I am very satisfied with the Bullet. I am sure my wife will also say the same regarding her Fusion Fit. Have a great weekend and take care.

LowDrag

Hey, Eric-

Since you mentioned the Essence, do you have a release date for that yet? I have one from the pre-orders and have had several people ask me when they'll be widely available.

*I retract the question, I just checked and it's up on the website now!

Kmurray719,
The Essence is currently available and you are correct it is up and on the web *Sport Diving - Fusion Essence - Whites Diving. We haven't had a hard launch yet but it is shipping and we are working to keep up with it's already popular demand.

Thank you for your inquiry, I know it will help others with the similar question.

Cheers,
Eric

---------- Post added July 10th, 2013 at 03:12 PM ----------

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions and frustrations. We have received our Mk3 thermal socks of which one pair fits my wife and the other pair is a bit tight on me. I am confident I can work with your rep to fix that very minor issue. I also picked up the Antares Glove system for my wife's suit today from our LDS, thank you for sending that to us. I am looking forward to getting the gloves attached to her suit. This has been a bit of a long road but I am certain it will have been well worth the wait. I am a believer in good customer service and in your response I feel that you have shown me such customer service. I intend to put this situation behind us and hope that you are interested in doing the same. When asked in the future by any diver, if I like my suit or not, I will tell them that I am very satisfied with the Bullet. I am sure my wife will also say the same regarding her Fusion Fit. Have a great weekend and take care.

LowDrag

LowDrag,
Thank you, we appreciate the support and look forward to having you and your wife a part of the FUSION diving community.

Cheers,
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom