Ordering parts from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnjhuz76

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

if anyone from Zeagle is around, I'd be glad if they could help me with this one:

May, 13th this year I ordered a vest assembly, size MD for my 911 BCD from a local dealership here in Germany. It was the same dealer I purchased my 911 a year before. They told me, they didn't have the part in stock and tried to get it from Atomic Aquatics in Germany which is, as I understood, the representative of Huish Outdoors/Zeagle in Europe. Atomic said they were sorry but they had to order the part from Zeagle in the US which could take 5-6 weeks until it would be here in Germany (that's already a cheek in times of internet and express delivery, if you ask me). Fine, I agreed and ordered it. Yesterday, roughly ten weeks after placing the order, I kindly asked, when my vest probably will be here, I received the answer, that 'delivery had been delayed from the US once more' (sic!) and they couldn't tell me, when it will be here.

Seriously? I'm having a hard time to believe that. I actually tend to believe, the order has never been transferred in the first place. I was offered to cancel my order (which I did) and although I'm really pleased with my 911 I cannot recommend anyone here in Germany to purchase Zeagle gear since there is an enormous chance that if you need a spare part and you have no backup, you're lost. For weeks. For months.

I'd appreciate if someone could look into this and maybe figure out, where my order got lost. If interested, I'll provide you with the entire eMail Communication on this (unfortunately in German, but I'll gladly translate it).

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom