Oriskany - Another beautiful day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subjects tend to float on forums, dontchaknow?

Consider if the Down Under replies hadn't been posted, this thread would be that much further down the foodchain. Now its current, and within reach of anyone who checks the forum.

The internet is a funny thing, not something to get personal about :wink: Besides, I thought the subject was the Oriskany and current conditions :D

I'll be diving with H2O Below on the "O" this Saturday (20th). I just hope we have the great conditions that you had.

The vis should still be great. Hopefully this rain will be out of here by then. I can't wait to meet ya. I have a pulled tendon so I'll probably be the deck hand on Saturday.

See ya then
Donna

Here is the forecast for the week (so far) at the 20 miles buoy.

WEDNESDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. BAYS
AND COASTAL WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH. WIDESPREAD THUNDERSTORMS.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH
AROUND 15 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL
WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH. SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.

THURSDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT
SOUTH WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS BECOMING
WEST AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS A
LIGHT CHOP. SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.

FRIDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH. SEAS 2 TO
3 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS A LIGHT CHOP. SCATTERED
THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS AROUND 2 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS A LIGHT CHOP.

Looking forward to meeting you. I'll be with the "odd" group. You'll understand when you see us. LOL

I usually tend to get personal when it comes to the Down Under, however, the point is the conditions on the "O", and whether or not we will be able to get out there this weekend. Props to all the operators that go, and I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll out there.

Back
Top Bottom