Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good idea....do you have your own tanks or do you rent them with custom mix? Like the idea of using nitrox for me b/c of the fun I have had previously not using it....lol.

OK, who do I need to contact to get in on this dive? I'm pretty sure I can make it.

Gary, I'll dive as crew if you need an extra pair of eyes :D

Gary will be cooking hotdogs for lunch on our trip but if anyone would like to go to Tacky Jacks after the dive Andy and I are game. :D

I'm glad we will all get to be together even though it will be two boats!! I am so excited!!

I'm just not real thrilled about driving all the way to Pensacola when Gary's is right down the street from me.

Yes, a bummer....would be easier for me too, but I am driving a distance anyway, so it is an opportunity for singing through the whole Jimmy Buffett boxed set until I get to my destination....lol. Denise, definitely can't wait to meet everyone. Would love to meet up with some folks for after dive beverages :)

Gary will be cooking hotdogs for lunch on our trip but if anyone would like to go to Tacky Jacks after the dive Andy and I are game. :D

Shot yeah, I'm game. First and last time I was there was when we met up with Mat, Bill, Nate, and someone else. great place to eat.

Michael

I will probably dive 26%

I'll have 26/27/28% (not sure which yet) in my back gas and air in my 40cf.

Good idea....do you have your own tanks or do you rent them with custom mix? Like the idea of using nitrox for me b/c of the fun I have had previously not using it....lol.

I have my own tanks. 2 al100 Catalina's. Plus my 40cf bail out just incase. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom