Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree....definitely want to hit the flight deck b/c I want to soar...lol. Your plan sounds like my predicted dive guesstimate in my head. I didn't want to actually think too much and you have helped my brain make it through the day! Thanks SuPrBuGmAn! :)

He is super!! I was thinking more on the lines of 28 to hit the flight deck and then the norm 32 for the second dive...

....and I am totally in agreement on the cold one afterwards...

I'm going with 26 both dives. No reason in my book to do any different. With a longer SI and a shallower 2nd dive, I will not change between dives. I will be using rented from Gary, LP95's unless SBM offers his HP130's. Yeah, I am holding my breath.

Don't hold your breath underwater Clay!!!!

We now have one spot that has just became available on the Cat-N-Around.

Let Me know if You would like to book this spot ASAP as it will not last long.

Who? :(

Michael

Small chance I might be able to commit after Wednesday evening. I'll be able to tell then.

Andy and I are still on....

We now have one spot that has just became available on the Cat-N-Around.

Let Me know if You would like to book this spot ASAP as it will not last long.

Sorry guys, I had to bail. I have a college class that is going to eat up way more funds than I had originally thought (going for my Bachelor of Science Degree in CJ) I'm almost done and I have to take this class. This is the first dive I have had to bail out on :shakehead: and I'm not happy about it. SOrry again Gary, I hope my spot fills fast, i'm sure it will. If you have not been out with Gary this will be one trip you will defintely not want to miss. Guess I won't get anymore underwater crazy hair shots of Denise:D.......well until the next dive of course. I'm planning on diving with Gary all winter if any of you cold water sissies are up for it.... what do ya say?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom