Oriskany Trip Report 11/10/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice report. Yay bugman! Didn't know you decided to do both the O and the Tenders. Good deal. See you soon! :) Kristal

Not making those boats unfortunately, got another buddy who's getting me on the Dr Dive on the 3rd.

Nice report. Hard to beat a couple of dives on the Oriskany and then a Blue Angels show from the water. Nice.

Yes it was a great day on the "O"....and a smokin' air show as well, what more could you ask for, even got to meet the famous seadoggirl herself....With Capt. Doug's new John Deere powerplant the transit times have improved as well....as an aside I went out the next day on the TechRec and the vis on the Pete Tide and the Russian freighter was the best I have seen on them...60+...
Saw 8 rays in one spot on the Freighter....a good time to dive the Gulf if you can....
Yarg

Back
Top Bottom